Communities and Workplaces are invited to host a Mobile Wellness event! It’s a mobile unit and we bring the resources to you!
Mobile Wellness includes:
- A team of health care professionals to provide education to help you make healthy lifestyle choices
- A number of stations where there are health checks (blood pressure, blood sugar), health information and counseling
- Displays on: physical activity, healthy eating, smoking, stress
- Counseling: one to one, provide brochures
- Take a Quiz: Risk Factor and Complication Assessment
- Passport: record key results
- Workshops to match your community needs
Why Attend or Host Mobile Wellness?
Know your risk factors!
- 75% of deaths related to chronic disease.
- Most chronic diseases can be prevented or delayed with lifestyle changes.
- Other risks such as physical inactivity are things we know we should do something about, but don’t get around to. With a little help we can all improve our health.
To book Mobile Wellness contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-979-WELL (9355)